Saturday, December 3, 2011

Happy 3 Month Birthday to Me!!!

Hey everyone, it's ME....Reid!  Mommy has been very busy lately and has been a little slack about updating everyone on my progress (don't tell her I said that).  I love her very much and wouldn't want to hurt her feelings...but it's true!  So...I had to take over for a minute...and for good reason too!  It's my 3 month birthday!  Can you believe it?  Me either!  Seems like all I do is eat, sleep and make funny faces at everyone and before I knew it...I was 3 months! 

This family is pretty cool so far.  I have 2 older brothers who love me and are always talking to me.  They are a little crazy at times, but I'm sure I will be too if I hang around with them.  They try to pick me up by themselves from time to time (and let me tell you it makes me nervous) but so far everything has been great.  They really do protect me and ask how my day is all the time.

Mommy went back to work this week.  I tried telling her I would be just fine, but then I remembered that I can't talk yet :(  She had a rough day on Monday, but she did much better the rest of the week!  I was so proud of her!  I love my daycare :)  My teachers are so nice and give me lots of love throughout the day.  And I can tell I'm going to learn a lot there from all the other bigger babies in there.  It's going to be so fun and I'm sure we'll keep you updated along the way.  Toodles for now!  I need to go get my snooze on before my next meal :)  Hugs to all!


Pictures at 3 months old....I'm so cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment