Friday, February 26, 2010

To Blog or Not to Blog




Ok....so I LOVE following blogs and used to have a website of our own for everyone to keep in touch and watch the boys grow. However...with everyone on Facebook the old website became a little obsolete. So...I've been contemplating starting a blog, but everytime I wanted to start it seemed a little overwhelming since I'm not that IT savvy. So bear with me. I'm taking the plunge, but definitely need some help knowing how to customize the blog and make it cute. It's all foreign to me!!! So, please feel free to leave comments and let me know how to do this!

So...for my first blog...what to write about...the boys!!! Of course! Last week we took the boys bowling for the very first time. 30 minutes was all Max could take but it was 30 minutes of fun! We rolled the ball down...watched intently for the outcome and squeeled in wonder each time the bowling ball was able to knock down a few pins! Oh to be little again when a few pins knocked over would bring me such happiness! Thanks to the boys...we WERE that little again...even if it only was 30 minutes :) Enjoy your Friday and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. welcome to the blog world! Hang on and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures, boys are having a great time, wish we could be there. I will show these to Jane

    Love to all
    Pap pap and Nana

    ReplyDelete