Sunday, February 28, 2010

Wild Weekend

Whew!!! What a crazy weekend. From cake decorating, birthday parties and the boys...we did it all. It was a great weekend and very exhausting at the same time :) Which brings me to my first cake photos on the blog!!

Cake (and party) #1: Happy Birthday to Daniel! I can't believe he is 2 already...which means Max is right around the corner (sigh). I had the pleasure of making Daniel a Thomas the Train cake to go with his love of trains :) It was a lot of icing...and a lot of fun! Not to mention the boys got to go celebrate and jump on the big inflatables!!



Cake (and party) #2: Happy 5th Birthday to Hannah! What a sweet little girl...I love her like my own! We enjoyed a roller skating party complete with her own Tinker Bell cake. The kids had a ton of fun and even better...no injuries!!!


To go along with the cakes are a few cute pic of the boys this weekend. Roller skates on little kids might be one of the cutest things I've seen :) Hope you all enjoy your week!



1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you made cakes! They look FABULOUS! I'll have to keep you in mind. Ella turns 2 in April ~sigh~ It just goes way too fast! I'm thinking of doing an underwater theme/mermaid party with shades of blue/green/purple/white. How much do your cakes run....that is if you are interested in making one. Email me...luvmybabyblue@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete