Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fleming Update

So...I'm definitely not the worlds quickest or most consistent blogger, but I do enjoy it when I get the time :) I think its time I take a brake from Europe and update everyone on what's been going on since the trip. Life has been hectic but fun this summer!! It's hard to believe August is right around the corner. Fall won't be too far off, but we're going to soak up the rest of summer while we can!!

Since I've been back, we've been quite busy. We've been camping, had family to visit us and also took at trip back to West Virginia for Pap's 92nd birthday. We hope you enjoy the pics!

My sleeping boys waking up in their tents. They loved camping and we're planning another trip for September. They can't wait!


I love this picture! Max looks so sweet looking up at dad. Such a great Pap Pap!

Here we are at Kids day in Morgantown, WV. Our niece, Annika, enjoying a sucker...sugar high here we come!!

My sissy and me....I think I look half asleep in this pic...but I like it anyway :)

Meeting my brother's girlfriend, Adrian. We loved her. Max and Aiden were a little shy at first...maybe they had a crush...but they soon came around and showed their personalities :)

Another great picture. They sure so love their Uncle Don!

So far Aiden and Max get along great. I know there will come a time they will pester and annoy each other like all young siblings do...but I'll treasure these moments while they last :)

Onto the birthday party! For Pap's 92nd birtday I made him white almond sour cream cake with black rasperry filling...one of his favorite flavors. Topped with strawberries and blackberries made a great summer cake! And the fruit was sooo good from the NC farmers market :)


Happy Birthday Pap!!


The kids couldn't wait to finish dinner at the party and jump back into the pool. I think they stayed out there until they were shriveled up prunes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment