Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Mr. B

Happy Birthday Mr. B!! One year ago today we adopted Brody and he has been the perfect addition to our family ever since! The boys love him, he is so tolerant of their poking and pulling at him and we couldn't stand to be without him! True...I could actually stretch my legs out at night before him...but I wouldn't change a thing! I can't count the times over the past year we've asked ourselves why someone would give him up?! In the end...he was meant for us and not them. For that...I am truly grateful! He is probably the smartest dog I have had and I swear he actually knows what we're saying to him. Oh how I wish I could be in his mind one day and figure out what he thinks! Especially when he sees the boys running towards him :) Happy Birthday Brody! We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment