Monday, February 21, 2011

Baby Bean's Big Debut!!

Today is the day I can start to feel better and less anxious about this pregnancy.  Don't get me wrong...there's still a LONG way to go, but the first ultrasound always put me a little more at ease.  I know now there is only ONE bean...and so far everything looks healthy!  They got some AWESOME pics today and it makes it all the more real that a little human being is growing inside of me!  Such a magical experience to hear the healthy heart beat for the first time.  It's something I don't forget...with any of my pregnancies :)  I know we are blessed to have the children we have and also to have one on the way that is looking good!  I am so grateful to God!

Without further delay....here's baby bean!  It's too soon to tell the gender...8 more weeks until we get that news :)  12 weeks today...and my due date is 9/5/11 (Labor Day)!

 Baby bean is waving to us in picture #1...and showing us all his legs, feet and all in picture #2

 Such a cute little bottom! 
 Don't get too excited...that is just the umbilical cord.  The ultrasound tech tried to give us her guess...but she couldn't be swayed either way at this visit.
 Cute little legs...I'm sure they will kick strong in the next few months!

A little better close up of baby bean!

No comments:

Post a Comment