Thursday, April 22, 2010

And the Planning Begins....

My little Max will be 2 next month! It's hard to believe, but the time has flown by and now he is turning into such a little boy...getting more and more independent each day. And more and more stubborn too! You know me...I love parties, so let the birthday party planning begin!! Actually...I've been planning for a while, but with only two weeks to go the 'real' planning is underway :) To begin...the perfect invitations of course! Heather Beck over at Ohh Baby Love has helped me with adorable invitations in the past and this year is no exception! My plan is to do a green, yellow and white colored theme party. With a little photo of some ribbon I found she was able to craft a custom invitation for Max's party. Special...just for my little man...because he's just so darn cute!! Of course we had to get the 'thank you's to match! Next time you're planning a special occasion, head over to Ohh Baby Love and see what Heather can craft up for you. She's a pleasure to work with and has great prices too!

No comments:

Post a Comment