Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Proud Momma

Most days in our house I spend my time asking Aiden to be careful with Max. They like to wrestle all the time and sometimes Aiden doesn't understand Max isn't as big as him (however he will probably catch up pretty soon!). If they aren't wrestling, they are normally picking on each other or taking toys away from each other...just like me and my sister when we were little!! Don't get me wrong...I'm not complaining! I LOVE to watch them play together...even when they are loud and a bit rough. It fills my heart with joy to see them becoming such good friends. Pictures of them being rough with each other...I could get a million of them! But this past weekend, in the midst of cleaning and what not, I looked over to see them cuddled together sharing a snack and watching some cartoons!! They were completely content with each other and my heart overflowed. Of course, by the time I got the camera the tender moment had passed, but I still got my cuties in the chair together sharing their snack :) I couldn't be more proud as a mom!!! I love being a mother and can't wait to add one more to the mix....some day....

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps they could have a talk with L and M?? :) So sweet!

    ReplyDelete