Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hello World!!

Hello blog world!  We're still here...just not on the computer that much.  With the nursing and loving on my baby it doesn't leave much time for blogging.  When faced with the decision of a shower or blogging...my normal choice is a shower and I think everyone would thank me for that!!  Especially Justin and the boys :)  Haha!  So...I have a few minutes while I'm waiting for Reid to fall asleep before rushing to take a shower...so I figured I would upload a few pics!

How are the boys doing you ask?  Still doing great!  I even snuck a few pics of Aiden playing with Reid yesterday...and then again this morning both boys were loving on him while I got my shoes on.  I love the times they play with him on their own accord...not just because I ask them if they want to hold him.  They both look after him so well and think of them as "our" baby...not just mommy and daddy's baby.  It's so sweet to watch!


  This is Aiden's first time picking him up all by himself.  Mommy has been a bit protective since Reid can't hold his head great yet...but since Aiden was on the bed I let him do it all by himself and he was awesome!!  So gentle and loving.  Such a sweet boy!


 Reid loves when Aiden talks to him!  Isn't this the cutest thing!

Max and Aiden both talking to Reid this morning before school.  You can't see it here, but Reid loves them and focuses on them so well when they talk to him.  He definitely knows them and smiles at them!  Can't wait to watch all 3 of them interact with each other as they get older.

No comments:

Post a Comment