Monday, October 3, 2011

Hangin Out

We're not doing a whole lot of anything lately other than getting some house projects done and just hanging out and enjoying ourselves.  Not much to blog other than we are all happy and healthy :)  Boys are doing GREAT with Reid and we're getting adjusted to our new little family of 6 (5 humans and we can't leave Brody out).  So...just so I don't leave the blog alone too much...here are a few pics :)



We do get out of the house every once in a while.  The boys and I went to the zoo for a birthday party.  We got to see the animals after the party and this was too cute to pass up! I know they argue and pick on each other...but they really do love each other.  It melts my heart!

 And to celebrate our 8th anniversary, Justin and I went out to dinner.  Normally I would say it was too early for a date night, but anniversaries are different.  It was nice to have some adult time.  I was tempted to drink some wine on the special occasion, but I knew I would fall asleep on the table.  Maybe once Reid starts sleeping through the night I can have some.  We had a great time...even if we were sleep deprived :)
 

So what do Reid and I do during the day when we aren't nursing??  Sometimes sleep...sometimes eat and at other times we just look at each other.  He's so precious I'm just trying to soak up all the baby time I can.  I know these 12 weeks off work will go by too quickly!!



I can't get enough of him!  He's 1 month old already!  Hope you enjoyed the pics :)  See you in a few days with more pics I'm sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment