Thursday, June 10, 2010

Tchau!!

Supposedly that says goodbye in German :) In a few hours we (myself and co-worker, Leslie) will be on our way to Germany to perform an audit for work. We will be there for 2 weeks and in our time abroad we will visit Cologne and Aachen, Germany; Paris; Gent, Belgium and Amsterdam. 4 countries in just over 2 weeks. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we travel and navigate through foreign cities. It should be fun and interesting to say the least! We will hopefully post pics of our trip along the way if my camera will work...so wish us luck with technology too.

As much as I'm excited to visit Europe, my heart aches to be away from my family for so long!! So extra prayers would be greatly appreciated :) I'm sure Justin will be just fine with the boys, but I'm sure he will accept any help in the next few weeks. Well....off we go! I'll be back stateside on June 28th....see you then!

Above is a picture of Cologne, Germany...where we will tour this Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment