Friday, March 26, 2010

Welcome Baby Charlie!!

One of my favorite cakes (and surprisingly the easiest) is the pregnant belly cake. It's so cute and fun for a baby shower no matter what gender the baby is :) I think it celebrates the mom and baby at the same time!! And to go with a great design, it's one of my favorite flavors too! White almond sour cream cake with strawberry filling. It was all I could do not to eat it! Congratulations Michelle! Can't wait to see baby Charlie!

The monkeys are made of modelling chocolate. I had one casualty (to my dog, Brody) while I was making them, but no problem...I had enough to make more! I think they turned out adorable!

The finished product! However...I must say that my belly was at least twice this size with my pregnancies!!


1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I've never seen the belly cake before! So cute!

    ReplyDelete